North of Center can be, support, or train your public communication team to help your organization succeed in a world that operates at the speed of Send.
Our team includes award-winning members with extensive experience navigating the rapidly evolving communication environment to build, preserve, and strengthen relationships with key publics (including media representatives), throughout good days and bad.
“Thank you so much for the work you are doing for CASA in Oregon. I have been a part of the program for 15 years and have always thought a statewide marketing campaign was needed. I love the way you have designed it. I’m quite sure none of us would have done it the way you are and it is perfect.“
— Susan Knight, President Elect, Oregon CASA Network
North of Center’s research grounded, field-tested Communication-Based Leadership (CBL) framework guides all our public engagement, organizational communication, and leader development work.
Both a process and a philosophy, CBL’s foundation is set by four cornerstone truths:
- Everything is a communication activity
- A leader’s communication capacity is finite
- Leadership is about relationships
- Enduring leadership success requires trust
As a process, CBL provides a path to your success as a credible, ethical, trusted public engagement; as a philosophy it will guide you along that path.
North of Center can help you achieve measurable public engagement outcomes through services such as:
- Integrated strategic and crisis communication planning to support and sustain your business goals
- Community outreach to sustain trust relationships with your key publics
- Real time traditional and social media engagement to increase awareness of your products and services
- Speechwriting and training for keynote presentations to help your leaders shine as experts in their field
Fill out this brief questionnaire and we will schedule a free 30-minute session to discuss your public engagement challenges and explore how North of Center may be able to help.
No pressure. No obligation. Just a good conversation.