A leader’s most important relationships are within their team. Whether on the clock or in their free time, your team members determine both the success and reputation of your organization.
“As I complete my role on the VOLT Executive Committee and focus towards the SVP-Elect for Student and Early Career Development, I know that I personally can take what I learned from [North of Center’s] lessons and both practice and share them so that our groups can successfully work together and complete their goals.”
— Callie Tourigny, Senior Vice-President – Elect
Student & Early Career Development at ASME
(The American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
North of Center’s research grounded, field-tested Communication-Based Leadership (CBL) framework guides all our leader development, organizational communication, and public engagement work.
Both a process and a philosophy, CBL’s foundation is set by four cornerstone truths:
- It is impossible to lead without communicating
- A leader’s communication capacity is finite
- Leadership is about relationships
- Enduring leadership success requires trust
As a process, CBL provides a path to credible, ethical, trusted organizational communication; as a philosophy it will guide you along that path.
North of Center will unleash innovation and creativity throughout your team by helping you:
- Align your business practices with your organizational values
- Improve communication within and between your teams
- Empower team members to represent your organization at any time
- Foster trust through open dialogue and candid feedback among team members
- Strengthen integration of cross-functional and distributed teams
Fill out this brief questionnaire and we will schedule a free 30-minute session to discuss your organizational communication challenges and explore how North of Center may be able to help you.
No pressure. No obligation. Just a good conversation.