North of Center will help you harness the combined communication capacity of your team members, break down internal barriers, improve efficiency, and strengthen trust within your organization.
A leader’s most important relationships are within their organization. Whether on the clock or in their free time, your team members represent you and determine both the reputation and success of your business or non-profit.
“As I complete my role on the VOLT Executive Committee and focus towards the SVP-Elect for Student and Early Career Development, I know that I personally can take what I learned from [North of Center’s] lessons and both practice and share them so that our groups can successfully work together and complete their goals.”
— Callie Tourigny, Senior Vice-President – Elect
Student & Early Career Development at ASME
(The American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
North of Center’s research grounded, field-tested Communication-Based Leadership (CBL) framework guides all our organizational communication, public engagement, and leader development work.
Both a process and a philosophy, CBL’s foundation is set by four cornerstone truths:
- It is impossible to lead without communicating
- A leader’s communication capacity is finite
- Leadership is about relationships
- Enduring leadership success requires trust
As a process, CBL provides a path to credible, ethical, trusted organizational communication; as a philosophy it will guide you along that path.
North of Center will unleash innovation and creativity throughout your team by helping you:
- Align your business practices with your organizational values
- Improve communication within and between your teams
- Empower team members to represent your organization at any time
- Foster trust through open dialogue and candid feedback among team members
- Strengthen integration of cross-functional and distributed teams
Fill out this brief questionnaire and we will schedule a free 30-minute session to discuss your public engagement challenges and explore how North of Center may be able to help.
No pressure. No obligation. Just a good conversation.