We believe leadership is a lifestyle. Whether you are an experienced leader, hold a formal leadership position, aspire to earn one, or lead informally as a member of a team, a North of Center leader coach will help you become the kind of leader you would want to follow.
“Cliff has an uncanny ability to identify a dozen ways nearly any situation can go, then help you develop a plan to succeed. His coaching brought out the best in me without telling me how or what to do. If you need to communicate, no matter the situation, you need North of Center.”
— Ned Johnson, Communications Manager, IAM National Benefits Office
Our research grounded, field-tested Communication-Based Leadership (CBL) framework guides all our leader development, organizational communication, and public engagement work.
Both a process and a philosophy, CBL’s foundation is set by four cornerstone truths:
- Everything is a communication activity
- A leader’s communication capacity is finite
- Leadership is about relationships
- Enduring leadership success requires trust
As a process, CBL provides a path to your success as a credible, ethical, trusted leader; as a philosophy it will guide you along that path.
Your NoC coach will serve as a confidential sounding board and provide candid guidance to help you overcome common leadership challenges, including:
- Managing complex and conflicting priorities
- Communicating clear goals and objectives to your team
- Resolving conflicts and building trust in and within your team
- Coordinating cross-functional and distributed teams
- Delegating tasks and supervising performance
Fill out this brief questionnaire and we will schedule a free 30-minute session to discuss your leadership challenges and explore how North of Center may be able to help.
No pressure. No obligation. No SPAM. Just good conversation with a member of NoC’s team.